What's new

Thanksgiving PIF

This is a holdover from the St. Sue auction and a token of my HUGE thanks to all who organized and participated.

This is a PIF of 100 Shark Super Stainless blades in unopened condition. Completely intact on display card and in original plastic wrapping.

To be included, simply reply here and share with us something, anything, for which you are thankful. I will pick a winner at random tomorrow November 19 at 6PM Eastern time.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for this PIF - I am thankful for the health and well being of my family, my wife is a breast cancer survivor.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to one and all!!!!!

Not in on the PIF but I am thankful for the smiling faces of my 5 year old twin boys when they see me after I get home from work and they get home from school. It is like we have not seen each other in forever!

Thankful for all the excellent camaraderie on Badger & Blade, my family & friends and my health.

Wishing all the US B&B'rs a very happy Thanksgiving.

Not in, respectfully.

I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity.
I'm thankful for my wife and baby son. And of course, the helpful and generous members of this forum.

I'm In. Thank you for the opportunity.

I'm thankful for everyday that I'm alive, happy, healthy, and safe. I'm also thankful for people's generous spirits. It's amazing how help can come from the most unexpected of places at times. :a2:

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I’m in. I am thankful for my brother in law and his family. They have been very kind to me.

i am thankful for my wife and baby girl, and that i have a roof over their heads,

im in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankful for my children and grandchildren.

Respectfully, not in as I already have plenty of these blades.

Very nice PIF and respectfully not in.

I`m grateful for this great community here, lots of respect, wisdom, good advices, generous and honoured crew.
Thank you all.

I'm in. But I'm in Asia. So if it's CONUS only, too bad for me.

Anyway I'm just thankful to be alive, breathing oxygen and seeing sunshine.

Top Bottom