What's new

GIVEAWAY! Thanksgiving CONTEST!!!

I’m in.

I’m thankful that we got a purchase agreement to sell our house just this last week. We’ll be back to one home. And I’m thankful we found a home that we really like which is only 9 blocks from our daughter. We see her much more now that we aren’t across the city from each other.

Excellent PIF @Captain Pre-Capsize. Thank you for your generosity

I'd like to be in on this one.

What am I thankful for?

My life of 70+ years so far.
My wife of 50+ years so far.
My children and grandchildren
My f(r)iends here at B&B

That I'm not in Buffalo this weekend, and for the snow tires and AWD I have to cope with Western NY winters when Mother Nature turns her attention to my neck of the woods.

On second thought, I'm NOT in on this one, Scott. My list of things I'm thankful for remains the same.

And-the-winners-are-graphic.jpg

Random.org has selected our three winners. They are:

@Crisp Rat
@wheatshocker
@tthoms

Congratulations to our winners! And we thank each of you for participating in our Thanksgiving contest. There were many encouraging entries.

If you are a winner here is what you do:

1. PM The Captain with what you have chosen with your $50.00 credit in the store. See the selection here.

2. PM The Captain your shipping address.

3. Prepare yourself to receive some amazing gear!

Last edited:

Goatrope

Eccentric and destitute of reason
View attachment 1559982

Random.org has selected our three winners. They are:

@Crisp Rat
@wheatshocker
@tthoms

Congratulations to our winners! And we thank each of you for participating in our Thanksgiving contest. There were many encouraging entries.

If you are a winner here is what you do:

1. PM The Captain with what you have chosen with your $50.00 credit in the store. See the selection here.

2. PM The Captain your shipping address.

3. Prepare yourself to receive some amazing gear!

Wow! Thank you so much @Captain Pre-Capsize! I sure wasn't expecting to win. Looks like Christmas came early for some of us this year!

Thanks.

Top Bottom