What's new

Thanks for the Custom Title!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Be careful what you wish for...look at my custom title (and it fits 'cause I'm a Chef).
proxy.php

proxy.php
"I do not believe in inspiration, but I must have a [custom] title in order to work, otherwise I am lost".Guillermo Cabrera Infante

Last edited:
cb91710, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You must have 50 posts, and have been a member for 45 days to post in either the Buy/Sell/Trade or Review Sections. If you meet these requirements and are still unable to post, try logging out and logging back in again.
  2. If you've just registered your account, you might not have activated it. Check your email for the activation link. You must click this to activate your account and begin posting.
  3. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  4. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Moderators and Stewards have all the fun :001_smile

Last edited:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I think my favorite CT was-

Thicker than Hillary's ankles and slicker than her husband.

Huh, what a strange coincidence. I know for a fact that the custom titles are the result of a random title generation program, or at least the result of a certain number of chickens pecking at corn scattered on a keyboard.

Regardless, congrats on your swell new title :laugh:

Top Bottom