What's new

Thanks for the advise, just got a new SR 212.

proxy.php

Wow this is big, much bigger than what I've been using as you can see in the photo, also very soft. Tomorrow morning will be the real test. Thanks everyone on the advise.

I look forward to comparing it to another brush coming in from the U.K., which should be larger than this one.

CraigK

CraigK said:
proxy.php

Wow this is big, much bigger than what I've been using as you can see in the photo, also very soft. Tomorrow morning will be the real test. Thanks everyone on the advise.

I look forward to comparing it to another brush coming in from the U.K., which should be larger than this one.

CraigK

Craig,
Nice brush! If you think that 212 is big now though.... wait a week. They get absurdly huge. One HELL of a brush for the $, and as far as I am concerned, they are just about the best deal out there.

roughrider said:
Very nice. How do you like it?

I don't have much to compare it to. But I'll say this; big, very soft, abundant lather in seconds and hard to believe it was only in the $80.00 dollar range. It's a keeper for sure.

CraigK

Craig,

I've had my SR 212 for almost a year now. I have found it to be an outstanding performer on creams and soaps alike. I also like the way it looks sitting on the sink top.

Enjoy!

Kevin

Top Bottom