What's new

Thanks for a great resource !!!

Hi gentlemen !
After 30 years of shaving with an electric razor, I decided back in late spring to go back to real shaving !
I lurked around here for a while learning about products, methods, etc. This forum is a GREAT help in avoiding mistakes for newbies. I learned quite quickly what works for most people, and more importantly, what DOESN'T...
I've really enjoyed gathering razors, brushes, creams, soaps etc., but I've already realized there's no such thing as ENOUGH !!!
Again, just wanted to drop a line to show my appreciation for all the help. Now I want to go back through some old posts and find out about previous " bloodlettings " from bad batches of blades, etc!

...never Enough! I'm taking that to the Bank. ...maybe they'll give me a loan on it?
Oh, I know! SWMBO! She'll give me permission to..... LoL ya, that's what SHE"LL do - Laugh out Loud!

Welcome to the party, nuttin but Knaves and Rooks here mate!

It sounds like you haven't yet found your way to the Great Abyssal Rabbit Hole, also known as straight razors. Given your enthusiasm, I bet it's only a matter of time until you join us. . . One of us. . . One of us. . .

Top Bottom