What's new

Thanks alot,you soap enablers!!

I was perfectly happy using my beloved Proraso, then I started reading all the rave reviews about Cella. I thought to myself, hmmm, I'm Italian, I need to try another Italian product. So I take everyone's advice and I get a tub of Cella. I LOVE IT! Then I come back here and everyone is talking about Razorock. I said to myself that I don't need another soap, but of course I caved in and got a tub of Razorock XXX and Razorock Fresh at italianbarber. Then I read about p160 and how people adore it and are saddened that it was discontinued. I said to myself that I REALLY don't need yet another soap, but of course I went back to italianbarber and guess what? I got a 1kg block of p160. Thanks so much you darned enablers!! :001_smile On a serious note, I love the performance of Cella, and I can't wait to get the Razorocks and p160.

You're welcome!
proxy.php

marty

Ok, I received the RR XXX and Fresco and the P160. I just used the XXX today, and it was fantastic. And speaking of soap enablers, I also just ordered a 150 g tub of TFS Bergamato/Neroli, TFS Tabacco Verde, TFS blue, and TFS red. I think I now have enough soap for 5 years, but WAIT! I am on my way to NYC next month for vacation, and I will pass by Pasteur's pharmacy and pick up even more soaps! When does it end??? :death::death:

You're forgetting quite a few good performers still.

• Dovo/Acca Kappa/Fiori & Fruitta
  • Acqua di Parma
  • Boellis Panama 1924
  • Santa Maria Novella
  • RazoRock Artisan Series

Top Bottom