What's new

Thank you

My interest peaked in July 2022 (almost 6 months ago) about the brown leaf and pipe smoking. I randomly stumbled across this community and dove in head first.

Over that short period of time, I have been the recipient of several members’ generosity, being gifted items such as tobacco, pipes, pipe tools, etc.

Other than discovering the wonderfully therapeutic, while at the same time sometimes frustrating, joy of pipe smoking, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading and learning from the B&B BL members. Rather than be gatekeepers, you’ve welcomed me (and many others) in to this great hobby. The great folks of this community have been a major contributor to my newfound enjoyment of smoking a tobacco pipe. You all are what makes this community special.

So I simply say, thank you.

Last edited:
My interest peaked in July 2021 (almost 6 months ago) about the brown leaf and pipe smoking. I randomly stumbled across this community and dove in head first.

Over that short period of time, I have been the recipient of several members’ generosity, being gifted items such as tobacco, pipes, pipe tools, etc.

Other than discovering the wonderfully therapeutic, while at the same time sometimes frustrating, joy of pipe smoking, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading and learning from the B&B BL members. Rather than be gatekeepers, you’ve welcomed me (and many others) in to this great hobby. The great folks of this community have been a major contributor to my newfound enjoyment of smoking a tobacco pipe. You all are what makes this community special.

So I simply say, thank you.
Sorry, were not gate keepers, we are enablers. Enjoy your pipe in any fashion that suits you. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

200w.gif

Ah, Fallbeard, normally we savage and ridicule everybody who stumbles in here. Dunno why we didn't in your case. We must have been distracted.

Just kidding, sir. It feels sometimes like we are a small, embattled band entrenched on a desert island being stormed by a battalion of Nicotine Nazis. Welcome to the fort of the besieged.

Top Bottom