What's new

Thank you

I just wanted to thank everyone on here who has commented and helped out. I appreciate you all. For 18 years of my life I have hated shaving. I avoided it like the plag. But recently since I have started to wet shave. I actually am excited to shave and I enjoy it. I been shaving every other day. It used to be hard for me to do that before. I would wait weeks to shave like two to three weeks before starting wet shaving. Just wanted to tell you all thank you. Is the super speed made to allow us to shave quick lol because I used it today and I enjoyed it now the blade I used I hated. And the slim as of yet I tried a 5 setting I think I have to try a 6 setting with a personna blue or gillette or a Astra sp for me to enjoy that quick pass and smooth shave. Well once again thank you all!

Congratulations on discovering enjoyable shaving. It can be helpful to pick one blade/razor/soap/brush, and stick with them for at least a month. This helps you to refine your technique efficiently. Why not pick your favorite of each, and stick with them for awhile? Enjoy your shaves! :001_smile

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Welcome to Badger and Blade, @AKV .

You have enjoyed B and B, since you have been here since Saturday and already have made 59 posts.

Congratulations on discovering enjoyable shaving. It can be helpful to pick one blade/razor/soap/brush, and stick with them for at least a month. This helps you to refine your technique efficiently. Why not pick your favorite of each, and stick with them for awhile? Enjoy your shaves! :001_smile

This is seriously good advice for beginners and I can testify from personal experience that sticking with the same set-up for a month or so will really help you get your technique dialled in. We'd like to hear about how you are getting on so please keep us posted.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy the shaves! :thumbup1:

I'm new to de wet shaving too. Find it very tempting to switch soaps and razor etc.
I have started reading the soap killers thread "My guess....3017"
and picked up that to really get to know your gear you have to stick with it for a while.
It really gives you practice and ability to hone your technique. The thread has great references and reviews of soaps, creams and brushes. Well worth a read.

Peter

Welcome and I know the feeling. Shaving was a necessary evil for years. Getting the original gillette razors I learned on started me down a path and finding Badger and Blade pushed me down a rabbit's hole. I couldn't be happier with shaving. It's a shame I can only do it once a day!

Top Bottom