What's new

Thank you Nascar

I grew up with Nascar, could write a book. I just wanted to thank Nascar for this weekend reaffirming that you are now fielding a unwatchable event. After watching Chicago and Daytona I will watch anything, roller derby, if I have to. No slam against Rollerdeby, it is much better than what ever Nascar is.

I remember the days when Nascar teams had modest budgets, the drivers were everyday relatable people, the cars were mostly what it said on the label, the tracks could be driven on by the average Joe on a Wednesday afternoon if you wanted to rent them, and mechanics had their little tricks to get that extra percentage out of a car. All that doesn't seem that long ago to me, but wow have things changed.

After watching Chicago and Daytona I will watch anything, roller derby, if I have to. No slam against Rollerdeby, it is much better than what ever Nascar is.

Rollerderby rocks. I remember as a very young lad going across the busy street (wasn't supposed to) to look in the side door at the roller track to watch the rollerderby folks practice. Man those were the days.

Oh, I agree NASCAR has really changed. I was not surprised when France announced he was selling out. That will make a BIG change when the France family moves out of the NASCAR world

It is the Super speedway package that is way off. To have so few cars finish the race can’t be the way to go. I stopped attempting to watch when they tried the F1 type of qualifying. That was embarrassing to American racing. The trucks are fun to watch. A am sure the Eldora event on Wednesday will be good. It is on FS1 7.18 at 9:00. I would like to watch The Kings Royal tonight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NASCAR has no one to blame but themselves. I live 20 miles from Talladega. If someone gave me a ticket I would pass. Their restrictions on the cars has killed it-period.

Top Bottom