What's new

Thank you Maggard Razors and Captains Choice! :)

My CC bowl cracked while sitting in the sink filled with hot water. I reached out to Maggards as I knew I hadn't done anything to cause the break. Inside of the same day they responded and said they would contact CC on my behalf. The next day I had a tracking #. When the bowl arrived it was accompanied by two very nice notes from the Captain/Owner.
Maggard Razors is the first shaving store I have ordered from (newb). I am a customer for life.

Thank you Maggard

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
I need to try some of the Captain's products, I've heard nothing but great things about them. As for Maggard Razors, I just received a package from them today, and as usual they did an outstanding job! Stuff arrives quickly, well packaged, and in this particular case I had asked them for something in the notes, and I got what I asked for and a handwritten note back from them....they always exceed my expectations, and I actually enjoy buying from them. Sure wish there were more retailers like these folks!

I have placed three orders with them, they are an outstanding company and will continue to do business with them. I enjoyed their razor reviews , wish they would post more.

Nothing beats the 10 second mind-searing burn you get with a Post-Shave application of Captain's Choice Cat O'Nine Tails.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Top Bottom