What's new

Thank you for your help...

Unwillingly, all of you have helped me start off on the right foot in my journey of wet shaving.

I purchased a Merkur Progress, Vulvix Best Badger Brush, and Taylor's Lavender cream. I tried it out this afternoon with good results. I'm still working on technique and figuring out how to weild the Progress. It's all part of the learning experience.

Your advice to others have helped me. It's good to be a part of this budding forum. I look forward to my time here.

Thanks again!

Rob Mack

Welcome Rob. That's a nice start on quality shaving products you have there. Keep that credit card handy, the fun's just beginning!

Jerry

DoubleE said:
Welcome Rob. That's a nice start on quality shaving products you have there. Keep that credit card handy, the fun's just beginning!

Jerry

Thanks! Yah, I had to compromise with my wife on what to start with (medium priced razor and a medium priced brush). She wanted me to start off small to make sure I like it. It makes good sense. (And I do like it :biggrin: )

Glad to see you followed you wife's sage advice! You'll learn not only shaving techniques, but techniques to avoid the wrath of SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) when purchasing those additional, bigger, better shaving goodies! :smile:
Enjoy the experience.

guenron said:
Glad to see you followed you wife's sage advice! You'll learn not only shaving techniques, but techniques to avoid the wrath of SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) when purchasing those additional, bigger, better shaving goodies! :smile:
Enjoy the experience.

Thanks! And yes, it's a fine line. She also puts up with another expensive hobby of mine -- watches (most specifically, Omega watches). And best of all, I converted her into it! :) I'm glad I married her!

Top Bottom