What's new

TGN Knots

I have a question for those who have used various TGN knots. Which of the super or silvertips knots will have the most backbone and not be floppy with a short loft of 45mm to 48mm. I already have a couple of the finest extra stuffed set with lofts of 48mm and 45mm and would like to try a different hair grade from TGN.

I've had bothe the standard silveritp and the GradeA and set low enough, they both have plenty of backbone...however, I think the Whipped Dog Silvertip is softer than the standard TGN.

I have a question for those who have used various TGN knots. Which of the super or silvertips knots will have the most backbone and not be floppy with a short loft of 45mm to 48mm. I already have a couple of the finest extra stuffed set with lofts of 48mm and 45mm and would like to try a different hair grade from TGN.

Supersilvertip (their newest grade, last I checked only available in 22 and 24mm) is the softest and I believe also the densest. The one exception being the 30mm Grade A, which is VERY dense for a TGN knot.

Top Bottom