What's new

TF Atomizer w/ 50ml Oud Wood EDP, Mühle 25mm Synth, Meissner Tremonia, Strop Shoppe & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE READ:

The SAMPLES listed at the BOTTOM of this listing are NOT FOR SALE. If you purchase several of the ITEMS LISTED, I will then include one or more of these samples UPON REQUEST BY YOU. I'm sorry for the caps, but whenever I list something in the BST, I invariably receive very many messages asking how much the samples cost.

If you would like any of the samples, you must ask for them specifically (=the ones that you would like to receive). Please ask for samples prior to the calculation of shipping.

If you would like to purchase any of the items in this listing, please begin by sending me your zip code so I can calculate shipping.

I will include one or more complimentary samples of various fragrances and shaving soaps/products (either from the manufacturer or from Neiman Marcus) with the purchase of several of the items being listed. Obviously, the more you purchase, the more samples I would consider including. Most of these samples are highly desirable ones. I have included a list of available samples at the bottom of this post. Just to be clear, these samples are intended as complimentary extras to go along with items purchased from this listing; they are not being offered for sale.

CONUS only.

All of the items below are very good products, which I have and use regularly. I'm letting them go because I realize that I purchased more than I will ever be able use.
P1040791.jpg
P1040795.jpg

SHAVNG BRUSH
(1) Mühle 25mm Silvertip Fibre (V2 synthetic) Shaving Brush in Resin Horn (35K252) in its original packaging. I have six of these brushes in various sizes, and they are really, really nice. This brush is either brand new, or else it has been used only one time–I cannot remember which. In any case, it's in absolutely perfect condition, as I always rinse out my brushes carefully prior to carefully drying. Currently retails for $131. Mühle travel tube included. $65 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

TOM FORD TRAVEL ATOMIZER w/ 50ml of OUD WOOD EDP
(1) Tom Ford Travel Atomizer (10ml) freshly filled with Tom Ford Oud Wood EDP. Included with the atomizer is a gold plated funnel to aid in filling. Also included is an additional 40ml of Tom Ford Oud Wood EDP. The samples are all over-filled, so there is actually slightly more than 40 ml of additional fragrance. 50ml of this fragrance in a glass bottle retails for $225, and the travel atomizer is a far better option than the disposable bottle–it's more portable and very nicely done with a magnetic cap (newest version). Very beautiful and sturdy despite the small/portable size. The label on the atomizer is a sample label placed to identify the fragrance, so ignore the "4ml" printed on it–the atomizer holds 10ml of fragrance. $95 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

AFTERSHAVES
(1) 100 ml. Bottle of Razorock Freedberg (=Creed Aventus) Aftershave Splash. Unopened. $11 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 100 ml. Bottle of Razorock Freedberg (=Creed Aventus) Aftershave Balm. Seems to be a discontinued product. Unopened. $15 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(2) 400 ml. Bottles of Floid Vigoroso Aftershave (special limited edition bottle/size). Only one bottle is pictured in the photo to save space. These bottles are big and heavy. New & unopened. $25 each or both for $45 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 100 ml. Bottle of Cella Milano Aftershave Lotion. Used only once. 99% remaining. In its original box. Excellent skin care properties as advertised. $8 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 100ml Container of Saponificio Varesino Illipe Butter. This has become my all time favorite moisturizer–it has taken the place of shea butter for me, and I use it every night without fail. This container will last a VERY LONG time–very little of it goes a long way. Incredible stuff. $20 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

FRAGRANCE
(1) 3.4 oz Spray Bottle of Alfred Sung pour Homme EDT. Sprayed one time. 99% remaining. In its original box. $11 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 3.4 oz Spray Bottle of Dunhill Edition EDT. Sprayed one time. 99% remaining. In its original box. $14 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 100ml Spray Bottle of Woods of Windsor EDT. Sprayed ten times at most. 98% remaining. In its original box. $13 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 100ml Spray Bottle Aramis New West. Sprayed three times. 99% remaining. In its original box. $14 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

SHAVING CREAM
(1) 125g container of Simpson's Unscented Naturally Vitalizing Shaving Cream. New and unopened. One of the very best creams available on the market today. See what you've been missing. $17 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

SHAVING SOAPS
(1) 150g of Cella Crema Sapone Extra Extra Purissima from the 1000g Brick, which many consider superior to the formula of the 150g red tub. $10 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 140 ml Container of Strop Shoppe Baker Street Shaving Soap w/ Tallow. Used only once. 99% remaining. Unbelievably good. I'm keeping only my favorites from Strop Shoppe. $19 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 140 ml Container of Strop Shoppe Barbershoppe Shaving Soap w/ Tallow. Used only once. 99% remaining. Unbelievably good. I'm keeping only my favorites from Strop Shoppe. $19 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 95g Puck of Meißner Tremonia Gentle Menthol Shaving Soap in a beautiful & heavy glass jar. Used once. This is an absolutely fantastic soap with a lovely fougère/menthol scent–I'm letting it go only because I have too much product on hand (including several other MT soaps). In my opinion, MT is one of the very best soaps on the market. Soap and jar have been carefully rinsed so that no residue remains. $18 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 125g Container of Asylum Shave Works Vetiver Bourbon Shaving Soap. New and unused. This is the brand new shaving soap put out by Phil of Bullgoose Shaving. Incredible performance with an absolutely wonderful scent. In my opinion, ASW is one of the very best soaps on the market. This is the most expensive scent of the Asylum soaps currently offered, probably owing to the quality of the essential oils used in the scent. $15 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 125 ml. Container of Razorock The Freedberg (=Creed Aventus) Shaving Soap. Unused. $7.50 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

RAZOR BLADES
(1) Pack of Feather Artist Club Pro Guard Single Edge Blades. One blade has been used, so there are fourteen (14) blades remaining. $12 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(3) Single Edge Blades from Try a Blade: (1) Feather Pro Super, (1) Kai Captain Original and (1) Kai Titan Mild. $4.75 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(30) Individual Packs of Derby DE Blades (5 blades per pack). I find that this is an absolutely wonderful blade when used in aggressive razors such as the Mühle R41 and Fatip. $.35 each or $9 for all thirty-two packs plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(15) Individual Packs of Shark DE Blades (5 blades per pack). $.50 each or $6 for all fifteen packs plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

Only three packs of blades are shown in the photo to save space.

LEATHER DE RAZOR CASES BY EDWIN JAGGER
(1) Small Edwin Jagger Black Leather DE Razor Travel Case. Standard (=smaller) size fits most DE razors. New in its original box. I have several of these, and they are the best cases I have ever used–the snap closure is fitted with a magnet and seems very sturdy. Room inside for 2 packs of blades. In my opinion, this is the classiest looking case that EJ offers (others are orange stitched, checkered, etc.). $45 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) Large Edwin Jagger Black Leather DE Razor Travel Case. Large size fits longer DE razors such as the EJ Chatsworth and Merkur Futur. New in its original box. I have several of these, and they are the best cases I have ever used–the snap closure is fitted with a magnet and seems very sturdy. Room inside for 2 packs of blades. In my opinion, this is the classiest looking case that EJ offers (others are orange stitched, checkered, etc.). $55 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

Complimentary Samples Available:
Acca Kappa White Moss EDC (2ml.)
Acca Kappa 1869 EDC (2ml.)
Acca Kappa LiboCedro EDC (2ml.)
Acca Kappa Glicine EDC (2ml.)
Acca Kappa Virginia Rose EDC (2ml.)
Acca Kappa Blue Lavender EDC (2ml.)
Acca Kappa White Moss EDP (2ml.)
Acca Kappa 1869 EDP (2ml.)
Acca Kappa Elicriso EDP (2ml.)
Acca Kappa Calycanthus EDP (2ml.)
Acca Kappa Black Pepper and Sandalwood EDP (2ml.)
Acqua di Parma Colonia EDC (5ml. miniature bottle)
Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Sample Assortment (1.2 ml EDT spray vials of: Bergamatto di Calabria, Arancia di Capri, Fico di Amalfi, Mirto di Panarea, Mandorlo di Sicilia, Ginepro di Sardegna)
Acqua di Parma Acque Nobile Assortment (1.2ml spray vials of: Magnolia, Iris, Gelsomino)
Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa EDC (1.5ml spray)
Acqua di Parma Arancia di Capri EDT (1.2ml spray)
Acqua di Parma Acqua Nobile-Iris EDT (1.2ml spray)
Acqua di Parma Oud (2ml vial w/ screw top)
Amouage Jubilation XXV EDP (1ml vial)
Anglia Perfumery Royal Court EDT (1.5ml vial)
Anglia Perfumery Richmond EDT (1.5ml vial)
Anglia Perfumery Park Royal EDT (1.5ml vial)
Anglia Perfumery Marquis EDT (1.5ml vial)
Anglia Perfumery Duncan EDT (1.5ml vial)
Annick Goutal Ambre Sauvage EDP (1.5ml spray)
Annick Goutal 1001 Ouds EDP (1.5ml spray)
Armani/Prive Bois D'Encens EDP
Armani/Prive Cuir Noir EDP Intense
Armani/Prive Oud Royal EDP
Armani/Prive Vétiver Babylone EDP
Armani/Prive Vetiver D'Hiver EDT
Barrister and Mann Shaving Soap Samples: Petrichor, Roam, Ferox
Barrister and Mann "Barrister's Reserve" Shaving Soap Samples 3 pack: Classic, Cool & Spice
Barrister and Mann "Barrister's Reserve" Aftershave Samples 3 Pack: Classic, Cool & Spice
Calani Shaving Soap Samples: Malabar, Lavendel, Bay Rum, Cadre Noir, Earl Grey, Dubai
Cartier Baiser Volé EDP (1.5ml spray)
Cartier Declaration EDT (9ml spray)
Cartier Declaration EDT (1.5ml spray)
Cartier Declaration L'Eau EDT (1.5ml spray)
Cartier Vetiver Bleu EDT (1.5ml spray)
Cartier La Panthère EDP (1.5ml spray)
Cartier Déclaration D'Un Soir Intense EDT (1.5ml spray)
Chanel Chance EDP (2ml spray)
Pasha de Cartier Edition Noire EDT (1.5 ml spray)
Captain's Choice Sandalwood Aftershave (2ml vial)
Captains Choice Shave Balm Samples: Lime, Unscented, North
Chanel Blue EDP (2ml Neiman Marcus vial)
Chatillon Lux Yuzu Rose Patchouli Aftershave (4ml)
Chatillon Vide Poche Aftershave Blam (1.5ml)
Creed Erolfa EDP (2ml vial w/ screw cap)
Creed Zeste Mandarin Pamplemousse EDT (2ml. vial w/ screw top)
Creed Original Santal EDP (2ml. vial w/ screw top)
Creed Neroli Sauvage (2ml. vial w/ screw top)
Creed Pure White Cologne (2.5ml. vial)
Creed Imperial Millesime (2.5 ml. vial)
Creed Himalaya EDP (2.5ml. vial)
Creed Spice and Wood EDP (2.5 ml. vial)
Creed Sublime Vanille EDP (2.5 ml. vial)
Creed Virgin Island Water EDP (2.5ml. spray)
Creed Silver Mountain Water EDP (2.5ml. vial)
Creed Royal Mayfair (formerly Windsor) EDP (2.5ml. spray)
Czech & Speake Oxford & Cambridge Traditional Lavender Cologne (1ml. vial)
Czech & Speake No. 88 Cologne (1ml. vial)
Czech & Speake Citrus Paradisi Cologne (1ml. vial)
Czech & Speake Frankincense & Myrrh Cologne (1ml. vial)
Czech & Speake Dark Rose Cologne (1ml. vial)
Czech & Speake Mimosa Cologne (1ml. vial)
Czech & Speake Rose Cologne (1ml. vial)
Dior Sauvage EDT (1ml. spray)
D.R. Harris Windsor EDT (single towelette)
D.R. Harris Arlington Cologne (single towelette)
Dunhill Icon EDP (2ml spray)
Dunhill Black EDT (2ml spray)
Esbjerg Amber Cardamon Shaving Cream Sample
Esbjerg Amber Cardamon Aftershave Cream Sample
Edwin Jagger Shaving Cream/Aftershave Lotion Combination Samples
(4 fragrances available: Aloe Vera, Limes & Pomegranate, Sandalwood, Sea Buckhorn)
Esbjerg Orange Vetiver Aftershave Gel Sample
Esbjerg Sensitiv Shaving Cream Sample
Esbjerg Sensitiv Aftershave Gel Sample
Floris N. 89 EDT (2ml. vial)
Floris Elite EDT (2ml. vial)
Frederic Malle Geranium pour Monsieur EDP (3.5ml spray in box)
Frederic Malle Bigarde Concentree EDP (3.5ml spray in box)
Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire EDP (3.5ml spray in box)
Guerlain Imperial EDC (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Hanae Mori EDT (1.2ml spray)
Hanae Mori Him EDT (1.2ml spray)
Houbigant Fougère Royale Extrait de Parfum (2ml. spray)
Houbigant Fougère Royale EDP (1.5ml. spray)
Houbigant Duc de Vervins EDT (2ml vial)
Houbigant Duc de Vervins Aftershave Balm (50ml tube)
Houbigant Orangers en Fleurs EDP (2ml spray)
Jo Malone Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne (1.5ml spray)
Knize Ten EDT (1.5ml spray vial in box)
Knize Ten Golden Edition EDT (1.5ml spray in box)
Knize Ten Golden Edition EDT (1ml vial)
Knize Forest EDT (1.5ml spray in box)
Knize Sec EDT (1.5ml spray in box)
Knize Two EDT (1.5ml spray in box)
Knize Two EDT (1ml vial)
Meißner Tremonia Shaving Soap Samples: Dark Limes, Pink Grapefruit, Himalayan Heights, Black Beer No. 1, Salty Sea Sage, Indian Flavour
Meißner Tremonia Puristic Style Shaving Paste Sample
Parfums de Marly Herod EDP (1ml vial)
Penhaligon's Quercus Cologne (1.5ml. spray)
Penhaligon's Lothair EDT (1.5ml. spray)
Penhaligon's Levantium EDT (1.5ml spray)
Penhaligon's Endymion EDT (1.5ml vial)
Penhaligon's Castile EDT (1.5ml vial)
Penhaligon's Opus 1870 EDT (1ml vial)
Penhaligon's Blasted Heath EDP (1.5ml spray)
Penhaligon's Bayolea EDT (1.5ml spray)

Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Aftershave/Cologne Samples: Miami Libre, Sangre de Drago, Sandalwood, Jitterbug, Douglas Fir, The Beach, Al Fin, Chocolate Bourbon
Pierre Cardin Bleu Marine pour Lui EDT (1.5ml vial)
Proraso Pre-shave Cream (15ml.)
Proraso Green Aftershave Balm (15ml.)
Santa Maria Novella Shaving Cream Sample (from Lafco)
Santa Maria Novella Ginestra EDC
Santa Maria Novella Peau d'Espagne EDC
Santa Maria Novella Hay EDC
Santa Maria Novella Alba di Seoul EDC
Santa Maria Novella Freesia EDC
Santa Maria Novella Musk EDC
Santa Maria Novella Orange Blossom EDC
Santa Maria Novella Iris EDC
Santa Maria Novella Russa EDC
Santa Maria Novella Opoponax EDC
Sterling Soap. Co. Dunshire Aftershave (5ml)
Sterling Soap. Co. Bonaparte Aftershave (5ml)
Sterling Soap. Co. Barbershop Aftershave (5ml)
Sterling Soap. Co. Gin & Tonic Aftershave (5ml)
Sterling Soap. Co. Margaritas in the Arctic Aftershave (5ml)
Terre D'Hermès EDT (2ml. spray)
Tom Ford Orchid Soleil EDP (1.5ml. spray)
Tom Ford Tobacco Oud EDP (4ml vial w/ screw cap in box)
Tom Ford Oud Wood EDP (4ml vial w/ screw cap in box)
Tom Ford Vert d'Encens EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Tabacco Vanille EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw cap in box)
Tom Ford Tuscan Leather EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Italian Cypress EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Man EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Neroli Portofino EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw cap in box)
Tom Ford Orchid Soleil EDP (1.5ml. spray)
Tom Ford Sole di Positano EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Oud Fleur EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Patchouli Absolute EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Patchouli Absolute EDP (2ml. vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Grey Vetiver EDP (1.5ml. spray)
Tom Ford Venetian Bergamot EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Vert des Bois EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Santal Blush EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford White Suede EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Rive d'Ambre EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Tom Ford Plum Japonais EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw top)
Truefitt & Hill Apsley Cologne (1.5ml vial)
Trumper Eucris EDT (1ml. vial)
Trumper Spanish Leather Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Portugal EDT (1ml. vial)
Trumper Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Bay Rum Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper GFT Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Cologne (not same as GFT) (1ml. vial)
Trumper Eau de Quinine (1ml. vial)
Trumper Curzon Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Wellington Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Astor Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Marlborough Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper West Indian Extract of Limes Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Wild Fern Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Lavender Water (1ml. vial)
Xerjoff Oroville EDP (1ml vial)
XPEC EDT (2ml. vial)

Tom Ford Travel Atomizer w/ Oud Wood EDP has been sold.

Saponificio Varesino Illipe Butter has been sold.

Asylum Shave Works Vetiver Bourbon Shave Soap has been sold.
RR Freedberg Shaving Soap has been sold.
RR Freedberg Aftershave Splash has been sold.
Meissner Tremonia Gentle Menthol Shaving Soap has been sold.
(1) 400ml Bottle of Floid Vigaroso Aftershave Splash has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom