What's new

Test tube rack

I was thinking of ordering a test tube rack to put my safety razors in. On ali express there are options in size, 10ml, 25ml, 50ml.

Has anyone ever done this? If so what size works? I know 50 ml is too large. I’d like to go 10ml for hopefully a nice fit and cheaper price but thought I should get some feedback first.

7099B0C2-F7DC-4C7F-B5CA-0CEA00AD0BB2.jpeg

Here are dimensions they list. I don’t have calipers on hand if anyone is more knowledgeable than me.

Cool idea! Maybe you should spray it down with a waterproofing product to keep the wood from absorbing stray drops of water.

These are cheap and work great. My only concern is that you must be very careful to insert the razors so the heads do not swivel and scratch the valuable razors in the adjoining slots.... In fact, if this spacing doesn't bother you , how about old pipe holders ?...I think in the future I will just have TAP Plastics drill a slab for me with widely spaced holes, then glue that piece onto 2 thick scrap pieces of very thick plastic, all cut to fit by TAP...It can't cost much...

Top Bottom