What's new

Tequila Reviewers and Ratings

Hey All....

I'm really enjoying the tequila "scene" ...sipping tequila that is and wonder who(if you do) you follow or what rating system/reviews you follow?

1. I really enjoy and almost agree with Tequila matchmaker on their ratings. I love that they post how the agave is cooked, water source...spring, rain, deep well and if the distiller(NOM) makes other brands. Also..if it has additives or is a mixito.
Tequila Matchmaker - https://tequilamatchmaker.com/tequilas/blanco?q=&hPP=30&idx=BaseProduct&p=0&dFR%5Bcategory%5D%5B0%5D=Blanco

2. Anyone watch on Youtube: Tequila Hombre or Lou Agave of Long Island Tequila?

3. In your area/city is there a well stocked tequila bar for sipping NOT mixed drinks.... or one you recommend...anywhere?

Thanks and cheers..........
1590618594868.png

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
The Houston area has no shortage of good places to drink tequila and mezcal. The Pastry War probably has the best selection, but it's usually so dadgum loud in there that I can hardly stand it. Hugo's and La Grange are calmer and also have great selections.

Of course, I don't know how the current situation has affected their operations.

Thanks TexLaw!!! I use to live in Galveston and Houston then moved back home to Oklahoma....on the "correct" side of the Red River!!!:c1:

Top Bottom