What's new

Tequila Clase Azul

I've been enjoying some Tequila Clase Azul with my father-in-law and brother-in-law. This stuff is excellent! Does anyone know where to find it in the U.S.? My father-in-law received it as a gift from a relative who brought it back from Mexico, so he's a bit clueless on where to get some here. I've gone online and the company's "buy online" hyperlink directs you to some suppliers, i.e. Bevmo, but it doesn't seem to work very well.

If anyone can help, please let me know. It's pricey stuff, but certainly worth it for an occasion of pampering yourself.

I've seen it at Bevmo and Costco, with it being about $20 cheaper at Costco if I remember right.

Costco? Really? That's great. I never would have thought to check there. Perhaps it's a regional item. I'm in So Cal and I think they only carry large bottles of Jose Cuervo. I'll be on the look out for it. Bevmo only had the pomegranate tequila, which I wouldn't mind trying, but I'd like to get more of the Azul.

Costco? Really? That's great. I never would have thought to check there. Perhaps it's a regional item. I'm in So Cal and I think they only carry large bottles of Jose Cuervo. I'll be on the look out for it. Bevmo only had the pomegranate tequila, which I wouldn't mind trying, but I'd like to get more of the Azul.
Yeah, I don't know if all Costcos carry it, but I've definitely seen it at my local store here in northern California.

Top Bottom