What's new

Tell me you're crazy without telling me your crazy....

I console the guy who has 28 brushes because he thinks all of his brushes are perfect, 28 is a perfect number, and the nearest perfect numbers (6 and 496) are, respectively, too few and too many. It's not his fault perfect numbers are increasing sparse because he wants another brush.

Privately, I think he's a nutter. I mean, 29 is a prime and it's right there, and, btw, 29 is greater than 28. And 31 is the senior of twin primes. Really. Where do these people come from?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Tried a couple of times over the years to grow a beard, but it just doesn't work out.
Aside from making me look like Gabby Hayes, it makes me wake up in the middle of the night thinking there's a racoon sitting on my face.

I have thoughts of selling my collection… while surfing on ebay and bst. I keep thinking I’m done with this hobby, but i get anxious that i’m missing out on a BIN listing. I stare at my collection and I’m disgusted with myself… i search and see a empty space on the shelf.. i can fit it there.. haha i got it. I won!

I've read several threads ranting about product placement in youtube videos. Sue me. I'm a sucker for a rant, and I've already read the yelp reviews of my local convenience store.

I participated in a thread offering sage counsel to an enthusiast who just bought a metric ton of soap (when I secretly only wanted to know which soaps were purchased).

"One day I'd get an amazing shave and then the next I'd have a horribly uncomfortable hack job".
That's been me since I started shaving decades ago. But my beard is so patchy, it's a no-go. What's a fella to do?
I'm so grateful to have fallen in love with Vintage shaving gear (and of course the history of it all), so at least now shaving is fascinating and fun even if still sometimes bloody😂🤣😅

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
"One day I'd get an amazing shave and then the next I'd have a horribly uncomfortable hack job".
That's been me since I started shaving decades ago. But my beard is so patchy, it's a no-go. What's a fella to do?
I'm so grateful to have fallen in love with Vintage shaving gear (and of course the history of it all), so at least now shaving is fascinating and fun even if still sometimes bloody😂🤣😅
There is just something about shaving with a 100 year old razor (with a new blade though!) that is so cool.

Top Bottom