What's new

Tell me what you think about this picture

I like it though I would prefer that the color be closer to verdigris.
I would give it a 7 (I never give 10s or 1s though)
I wouldn’t buy it I don’t think. I already have the standard copper which I expect to last well beyond my lifetime. If I somehow lost the one I have I don’t think I would spend the extra $20.00 for the coloration.

It looks okay, but I'm not really fond of the paint on that lovely copper. If I were looking to buy one of your copper lather bowls, I'd opt to buy one of your original bowls. That said, the Obsidian is also pretty stunning (and tempting!). I'd pass on this one.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
We are always collecting feedback about our products as well as possible new products. We had the factory apply a different finish to this copper bowl and wanted to see what you thought. Note the distressing / hammering is a different look as well as the color that has been applied.

1. Like / dislike?

2. On a scale of 1-10 with one being horrible and ten being unbelievable where would you rank this look?

3. Would you buy it? Approximate price would be $58.95.

View attachment 1364762

View attachment 1364757
Beautiful bit I face lather. If I used a bowl it would be a must have.

Based on the feedback here we have added it to our store right here.

There are a very limited number of them which we expect to have in one week or so. Having activated the listing yesterday I just got my first email asking us to reserve one since quantity will be so limited. We shall see, it may well be this style develops a following.

Personally, I like it. I like the rough, hammered look, and I like the color applied. It reminds me of old copper bowls dug up from old ruins, or something. I am not sure about the price. It think it is a bit steep, but otherwise I like it.

Top Bottom