What's new

Tell me what you think about this picture

We are always collecting feedback about our products as well as possible new products. We had the factory apply a different finish to this copper bowl and wanted to see what you thought. Note the distressing / hammering is a different look as well as the color that has been applied.

1. Like / dislike?

2. On a scale of 1-10 with one being horrible and ten being unbelievable where would you rank this look?

3. Would you buy it? Approximate price would be $58.95.

IMG_5872.jpeg

IMG_5874.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5872.jpeg
    IMG_5872.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
1. Like / dislike? LOVE the bowl shape and copper construction (your standard bowl is on my punch list of items to acquire). But, I'm not a fan of the turquoise paint or distress marks. They strike me as quickly applied, rather than patina earned over time with use.
2. On a scale of 1-10 with one being horrible and ten being unbelievable where would you rank this look? 5/10 (vs. 10/10 for the standard copper lather bowl)
3. Would you buy it? Approximate price would be $58.95. No. But your standard copper lather bowl at $36 is a resounding "yes!"

Best wishes on making a sounds business decision, and continued success Captain! Love your style! BTW, I'm suffering serious pottery envy with the new coffee mug you released. It's also on my punch list.

7 0ut of 10 for me.

To me it looks too forced, too artificial. I would buy your original or obsidian first.

I would like to see the new one after a couple years of daily use. I bet it would wear in and maybe look better than the other 2 after some use.
I was looking for the same. You can find some pics of Captain’s Choice bowls here

Last edited:
Top Bottom