What's new

Technivorm's versatile KBT-741

One of the beauties of this fine brewer is that there is almost no limit to the variety of vessels that you can brew your coffee into.

In the first picture I am brewing directly into a Zojirushi 1.29l travel thermos.
Hey, why not have some great coffee for that road trip?:biggrin:

In the second picture I am brewing directly into a very stylish hand blown/ double walled carafe made by Bodum. This carafe is sure to impress your guests.

So, have some fun...and if you have any other ideas for different carafes, please share them.

The metal carafe is the only way to go. The models with glass carafes are a disaster. The Dutch knew how to make a superior coffee makere, but they don't have a clue how to te,per glass1
Connman

I had never thought of sticking other receptacles under a KBT-741... I am really going to have to buy one of these things to replace my old large drip brewer.

For those not clued into Technivorm, these things are designed to spit out water at correct brew temps much more consistently than pretty much anything else in the consumer market.

Too bad they sort of match my (soon to be remodelled) 70s deco kitchen :confused: Technivorm needs to replace the design department, which is apparantly staffed by the cast and crew of Battlestar Galactica.

The best thing about the Technivorm, well besides the wonderful coffee, is the looks! Everyone that enters my kitchen looks at it in wonder and HAS to ask what it is.

Top Bottom