What's new

TECH Tuesday

thats awsome is that the cell number or just a number so they could see if one was missing and in the hands of an imate?lol

One of our member found a bunch of these (without keys). I believe he was told they came from some type of health facility in Northern Ohio. Several members make keys that will fit them.

I have a Ball-end Tech with triangular slots and a Ball-end Travel Tech. The Ball-end is in regular rotation and the travel is, well, my travel razor.

high tech bandits lmao strolling thru the night with are techs in ther holsters ready to shave the unshaven.

Geez this thread is gonna make be contact cooncat bob and get a handle made.
A head I can find just about anywhere.

If I didn't have my cash put into a few other projects, I'd PM him right now.

You guys are good enablers.
Well done.

I'm a huge pre-war OC user, but I also appreciate my 1939 Fat Handle Tech for it's excellent design and the intuitive feel when shaving. As I also have Fatboys and SuperSpeeds that were handed down to me, I must remark here that, IMHO, the base plate of the Tech appears to have been the foundational design for the subsequent post-war Gillette adjustable DE razors. The humble, but efficient, Tech.

Just wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the upcoming soon to be a tradition of

TECH Tuesday's

Brought to you by the yet to be named Tech appreciation group.

Break out those TECH's this Tuesday and share the results.

Just wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the upcoming soon to be a tradition of

TECH Tuesday's

Brought to you by the yet to be named Tech appreciation group.

Break out those TECH's this Tuesday and share the results.

Well, since OC March will be over, even the BOTOC founder will honor your tradition! I will give Tech a shave this Tuesday....either loaded with a SI or the Gillette yellow.

Great Idea Dougie...great way for people to try razors they may not have in regular rotation, or haven't considered

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
TAG for tech appreciation group like you said in your post dougie that sounds cool

+1 The Fat Handled Tech is my favorite DE by far. It would be an honor to join you Dougie and the rest of the 'Order of Techdom' on Tuesdays.

Top Bottom