What's new

Tech or flare next

Thanks for the info on Delta Echo. I checked out their site and they have a number of nice color combinations. I'm going to send them one of my slims to refinish . I had no idea that service was available

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Thanks for the info on Delta Echo. I checked out their site and they have a number of nice color combinations. I'm going to send them one of my slims to refinish . I had no idea that service was available

There is also Home and I believe they offer a razor refurb service.

I just checked out North Shore's site and they also have some very nice color combinations. Is their coating process similar to Delta Echo ?
Makes you feel like a kid in a candy store :)

I just checked out North Shore's site and they also have some very nice color combinations. Is their coating process similar to Delta Echo ?
Makes you feel like a kid in a candy store :)
I think they're similar with gun coated, cerakoted finish.

If I'm not mistaken, Delta Echo been in the business longer, but their price is bit higher and longer turnaround time compared to North Shore.

Not sure about the quality, I ordered a pre-made Gillette Slim from North Shore, and currently waiting for my Fatboy from Delta Echo, it's been around 6 weeks from the 8 weeks normal turnaround time.

I will have comparison of both when I get them.

Top Bottom