What's new

Teavana Perfect Tea Maker - Makes a great Cup of Joe

That is right - I use this little guy for making coffee at work. Let me tell you it makes a great cup of coffee. I think of it as a reverse french press. My friends at the office love the coffee I get out of it. Specially, when I had that Kona Peaberry a friend sent from Kona, Hawaii. :biggrin:

- I fill the little tea maker with some coffee grounds
- Pour in hot water from the coffee machine at work
- I let it steep for as long or as little as I want
- Enjoy.

I really like the fact that I don't need to worry about filters and such and I can make it right at my desk.

That's a cool looking machine there. If I may ask where did you find it? or where could I get one? :biggrin: I have some Bodum glass stuff my brother gave me for xmas and its very nice.

Last edited:
You can also make a great iced green tea with this. Put in the desired amount of green tea and fill the chamber up with ice. Leave it out at room temperature. When the ice has completely melted, drain it into your cup or glass. It will have a much mellower and sweeter taste than iced tea made with hot water then chilled.

A pour through filter cone would work just as well and only cost 99 cents.

proxy.php

You can also make a great iced green tea with this. Put in the desired amount of green tea and fill the chamber up with ice. Leave it out at room temperature. When the ice has completely melted, drain it into your cup or glass. It will have a much mellower and sweeter taste than iced tea made with hot water then chilled.

What a great idea. I've been using one I got from Adagio, for about a year. Never occurred to me to use it for iced tea. Thanks:biggrin:

Top Bottom