What's new

Teach a man.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
$10888729_10203893011077010_4351252610131000990_n.jpg
Truer words were never spoken

Some jokes are just ruined for me. I can't read that and not think of the Jordanian pilot who was burned alive. Sorry to be a downer.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Some jokes are just ruined for me. I can't read that and not think of the Jordanian pilot who was burned alive. Sorry to be a downer.
Didn't even think about that. If the Mods think this is too insensitive, please remove the thread

Didn't even think about that. If the Mods think this is too insensitive, please remove the thread

I'm not implying that you were being insensitive or even posting in poor taste. It's a funny quote. It just sucks that the evilness of the world has to go around ruining things that we should be able to enjoy.

Thank you Georg.

As the great Jimmy Durante said: "I gotta million-of-um"...

Have a blesed day my brother.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Before you judge someone you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way when you judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I cried because I had no shoes. Then I met a man with no feet. So I asked him, "Can I have your shoes?"

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I have fond memories of my childhood. I remember laying in bed at night, staring up at the stars and thinking "man, where the hell is the roof?".

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring.

Desmond Tutu

Last edited:
You promised me Lord, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”
“Because,” says the Lord, “Sandpeople always ride single-file, to hide their numbers.”

Top Bottom