What's new

Tea tree oil scented soaps

I have the Italian Barber natural deodorant in tea tree scent and I love the scent. Anyone know any shave soaps that is primarily tea tree oil scented? I see a lot of soaps use tea tree oil mixed with a bunch of other fragrances. I just want that clean scent on my face. Any obvious choices? Thanks my fellow gents. 😃

I was going to recommend the Stirling Tea Tree as well.

It’s been a few years since I finished it off. But I remember really liking the scent and Stirling is a solid performing soap.

Hope it’s not going away

I add Tea tree oil to my Thayer's witch hazel... and am a fan of its particular smell too - this looks like an inexpensive one to try in the UK... interestingly short ingredients list too.

or some Tcheon Fung Sing?

Last edited:
I add Tea tree oil to my Thayer's witch hazel... and am a fan of its particular smell too - this looks like an inexpensive one to try in the UK... interestingly short ingredients list too.

how many drops of Tea Tree Oil do you add to how much witch hazel?

That Clovelly site only ships within the UK so that's a no-go for me in the US.

Last edited:

I read the label of the Tcheon Fung "Witch Hazel and Oak" soap and I see nothing in that that mentions tea tree oil at all.

Vi John classic cream has tea tree oil mixed in. It’s an incredibly slick cream with great post shave feel. Super affordable too.

Vi John classic cream has tea tree oil mixed in. It’s an incredibly slick cream with great post shave feel. Super affordable too.
Thanks for that but I think this thread is getting away from the original idea. Something that smells like that Razorock deodorant was the reason for starting this thread. I'm guessing 99% of the B&B'ers haven't even tried it so it's unlikely to find anything similar scented other that trial and error, buying everything with Tea Tree Oil in it. At the end of the day the deodorant fragrance might actually be more from the mint than the tea tree oil.

I'm also guessing soaps that have several fragrances, and tea tree oil is in the ingredients, it won't likely have a scent that I'm hoping to replicate.

It's got tea tree oil in it, and it's on my list already as I like mentholated soaps. I wonder if the tea tree oil scent is dominant.
I have no idea. I only remembered it because at one time I started to order some online and changed my mind for some reason. As for the Vi-John shaving soaps, while they do have tea tree oil in them, you can't really smell it.

I have no idea. I only remembered it because at one time I started to order some online and changed my mind for some reason. As for the Vi-John shaving soaps, while they do have tea tree oil in them, you can't really smell it.
Yeah, I don't do creams or croaps per se, and the lack of scent totally kills that one for consideration.

aftershave

I advance that it smells like raw carrots freshly picked from the earth 🥕

Top Bottom