What's new

Tea Tree Oil Facial Products?

Are there any facial cleansers out there with tea tree oil in them? I just purchased some Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil Shampoo, and it's a terrific product, I'm planning on picking up some tea tree pomade as well. Unfortunetely, Paul Mitchell doesn't sell a facial cleanser, so I'm looking around for some alternatives.

Any suggestions?

Hello leake99,

Try Thursday Plantation for an excellent tea tree face wash.

I have several Thursday Plantation tea tree products, all superb. Usually can find them easily on Amazon.com or Vitamin Shoppe.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

The Body Shop has a whole line of products with this oil in them -the green stuff, you can't miss it-. The facial wash dried out my skin though.

I'll second the Men-U face wash. I got a travel sized bottle of this stuff and I have really liked it a lot. A small pea-sized bit of wash on your hand can cover your face and it feels really good after a shave before I put on a aftershave. :thumbup:

Stauff said:
The Body Shop has a whole line of products with this oil in them -the green stuff, you can't miss it-. The facial wash dried out my skin though.

I tried there line as well a long time ago and yes.....they do suck.....the moisture right out of your skin:biggrin:

Top Bottom