What's new

Tea Tree Oil Body Soap?

I just used the Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo and conditioner and it was great. I love the tingly feeling of the shampoo.

My quesiton is are there body soaps with tea tree oil with the same effect as the Paul Mitchell shampoo for the hair?

Does the Dr Bronner's peppermint body soap have the same effect as the Paul Mitchell shampoo for the hair?

I think I am becoming a tea tree oil fan. I have QED shaving stick with tea tree oil and really like that too!

Thanks

I use Tea Tree EO every day on my face, parts of my body, and always whenever I get a cut or wound. It is a powerful antibacterial, antifungal (cures athletes foot), smells good and I love it! helps heal cuts super fast as it prevents infection...I would think it would be easy to find a tea tree oil body soap...I think I have seen some at Trader Joes, but I don't know off the top of my head.

I did not know all the benefits of tea tree oil. I just like the feel of it but since it does all that...great.

I hope we can find some body soap with tea tree oil ...

Since using Paul Mitchell's shampoo, my head feels cool and light (a few hours after the shampooing)!

Take care and good info

The avalon organics line of facial, hair, and body cleansers is fabulous. I use daily the lavender face wash, the lavender or tea tree shampoo/conditioner, the lavender moisturizing face lotion, and the lavender hand wash. They don't have tea tree body wash, but their shampoo is great:

http://www.avalonorganics.com/?id=88&pid=30

the best part, no harmful chemicals (parabens, proplyen glycol, SLS, etc.)

Whole foods also carries a tea tree body soap by dessert essence, which is good, but I prefer tea tree for the hair (and in my QED PTTP stick)

Joe,

Thanks for the input. I will have to try them out as well. I will still look for a tea tree oil soap but I will have to try some of avalons as well!

Thanks

WetshaverinMaryland said:
Joe,

Thanks for the input. I will have to try them out as well. I will still look for a tea tree oil soap but I will have to try some of avalons as well!

Thanks

FWIW, I just remembered that in addition to the Desert Essence tea tree body soap, there is one or two other offerings of tea tree body soaps that Whole Foods carries.

Desert Essence sounds familiar...

I used Avalon Organics (lavender) for a long time, loved the scent. Now I am transitioning to really basic products with very few ingredients. Thats why I wanted to find the thread about natural ingredients so badly (here and here) - more education = good for me!

Hello,

I am a big fan of Thursday Plantation tea tree products from Australia. They do have a tea tree body soap. Just scroll down to the third item.

I buy my Thursday Plantation items on Amazon.com. You can also get them at the Vitamin Shoppe.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

How is the Thursday Plantation body soap? I wonder if it is the same sensation as the shampoo...makes the scalp feel alive.

I bet the tea tree oil body soap would be great in the morning!

Thanks for the heads up on Thursday Plantation

Top Bottom