What's new

tea paraphernalia in Boston ??

Greetings -

Can anyone recommend any inexpensive haunts in Boston (Chinatown or otherwise) where I might be able to obtain a reasonably priced Gaiwan or Yixing pot?

Thanks kindly.

- Richard

Greetings -

Can anyone recommend any inexpensive haunts in Boston (Chinatown or otherwise) where I might be able to obtain a reasonably priced Gaiwan or Yixing pot?

Thanks kindly.

- Richard

I know of two places in Somerville where I live that have great selection.
Are you willing to travel over there and when?

David

Greetings -

Thanks kindly.

- Richard

Here's two locations in Somerville:

Tea Zone
15A Elm Street
Opens at 12 noon

MEM TEA IMPORTS
316 Highland Ave
617-627-9500
Open 10 to 5pm M-F

If you want more details phone me.

David

Richard,

Pardon the ignorance, but do you brew these or smoke them? I guess they are teas but what makes them special that you'd go looking for them?

Lee

*grins*

*fills a pipe with pu-erh and smokes it*

*coughs*

*gags*

*hacks*

*considers maybe smoking isn't the best way to enjoy good pu-erh*

Pardon the ignorance, but do you brew these or smoke them? I guess they are teas but what makes them special that you'd go looking for them?
Lee -

You may wish to check for threads with pu-erh or puer or puerh in the title. Or google Pu-erh.
It's just tea. And I'm new to pu-erh tea -- but the rationale is much the same as why one might wish to seek out a good scotch, or wine, or beer, or good meal or ... oh, I dunno -- shaving soap / cream, aftershave, blade, DE or straight razor.

- Richard

Richard,

Lee

To avoid any misunderstandings I would like to take this time to issue the following statement:

"I only smoke cigars".

Thank you for your time.

David

Top Bottom