What's new

Tea Drinkers- What do you start your day with?

I start with coffee, often espresso, at home. At work I drink green tea all day, and usually it's sencha. Today I'm drinking tencha, and I like it, but I like sencha more. At night I like to drink aged sheng, wuyi, or dancong. ~grasshopper

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
coffee. *gasp* i'm addicted to coffee in the mornings. Chuck Full of Nuts is my choice. BUT i finish the day with tea. usually bout 8ish. i take more pride in my tea choices than my coffee choice.

$photo.jpg

70% of the time, I start the day with a cup of Earl Grey Cream from David's Tea. Sometime I drink Hojicha but most of the time its my evening tea.

you can tell the Canadians by whoever mentions Davids tea. as i said before mornings are for coffee. but the evenings i usually drink pu-erh or oolongs. the odd green every now and again also.

I start every morning with either Irish or English Breakfast. As the day goes on I will make the switch to Earl Grey.

you can tell the Canadians by whoever mentions Davids tea. as i said before mornings are for coffee. but the evenings i usually drink pu-erh or oolongs. the odd green every now and again also.

Or if they mention Tim Hortons lol.

I like a strong black tea in the morning like English breakfast or Irish Breakfast. Ill sometimes have green. Ive been on a Genmaicha kick recently.

Depends on the morning. These days it's often a puerh or maybe some barley tea. If it's a bad morning I might reach for a really strong and dark oolong like Shui Hsien.

Top Bottom