What's new

Tea/Coffee acquisitions - 2012

One picture can't capture it all. A sample of 3 tea samplers:
proxy.php

Includes some Pu-erh, Green, White/Yellow, all from JAS-eTea.com. I have not sampled any of it yet, but am looking forward to it. Check out Steve's posting on 07-17-2012 in the Vendor Classifieds for sale prices.

$001.jpg
got them for just over $8 (bogo) so lets see if they are any good. will be reviewing them shortly

This just arrived today. I've always been a fan of green tea, but I figured it was time to try some truly great tea. This is most definitely it. It's two senchas, genmaicha, and yame matcha. I just tried the genmaicha following the included brewing instructions (handy to have a temp recommendation for each tea). It's unlike any other I've ever tried. This is top quality, and I'll probably never order green tea from anywhere else now. I try to make sure things I eat and drink are organically grown, as much as possible anyway, so I'm happy to have found Yuuki-Cha. It's worth the price.

-Andy

Attachments

• $P1070872.jpg
    $P1070872.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I just purchased a 1 lb brick of Jin Hua cooked pu'erh (2008). Quality pu'erh, like wine, and unlike most teas, gets better with age. This one cost $16 and will brew about 200 cups of tea. At the tea-tasting where I bought this one, I had a chance to try a 1981 pu'erh--delicious, but way beyond my budget at $400 for a brick.

Top Bottom