What's new

Tchibo Fully Automatic Coffee Machine

Has anyone tried this machine? My wife wants a simple to use coffee maker that uses whole beans and serves a cup of coffee. I'm thinking of getting her this but would like to know if any of you have experience with it.
Thanks,
Pete

I've been rocking this machine for 3 weeks now. I highly recommend it. First two cups had me buzzing all over the place. It is very easy to maintain and if you are a Prime member it is cheaper to buy through Amazon than through Tchibo due to the shipping. Don't forget to sign up for the 4 bags of coffee for the price of shipping from Tchibo.

Wow - the price point on that super auto is phenomenal and the amazon reviews on it, are quite good. If that holds up long-term that's one heck of a buy. @A4tune8one - can you share any pics of the brewed coffee and the amount of crema on top from it?

Thanks!

I did order this coffee maker and my wife will open it on Christmas. I did like all the positive reviews on Amazon. I'll let you know how well we like it.

Pete

I did order this coffee maker and my wife will open it on Christmas. I did like all the positive reviews on Amazon. I'll let you know how well we like it.

Pete
Please do post pics/a review - seems like a neat setup.

Cool machine! One of the questions in amazon q&a is “is that really their logo?”

I believe I’ve seen this company around for years and never really noticed what it resembles, lol.

linty1

My wallet cries.
This looks like it would do well for our office, as others have said please post more photos and update, thank you.

Top Bottom