What's new

Taylor's and Trumper's in Dallas...Where to find?

I use the search but to no avail. Is there any place in the Dallas area where I can get Taylor's or Trumper's products. I know about Nordstrom and AOS and C&E but I was interested in the other T's. Any help is appreciated

Rafael

Hello Rafael,

I live in Plano. I don't know of any places in Dallas that sell Trumper and Taylor products. I noticed you are in Austin; Enchante has Taylor and Trumper. Fellow forum member, Austin, may know of others.

Still, best prices for both Trumper and Taylor are online at www.qedusa.com, and for Taylor, www.classicshaving.com.

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks Richard. I knew of Enchante but since I was visiting Dallas on business just wanted to know if there was anywhere around here. I may just go to the Galleria and get some T&H products. Thanks for your response.

Rafael

jallen013 said:
nordstrom for sure
neiman marcus i think (?)
I will have have to save myself the drive and go to Stonebriar mall in frisco for nordstrom or or the shops at willow bend for neimans. Closer to me than the galleria and I didn't know they carried T&H.

fatt_tony said:
I will have have to save myself the drive and go to Stonebriar mall in frisco for nordstrom or or the shops at willow bend for neimans. Closer to me than the galleria and I didn't know they carried T&H.

Frisco's Nordstrom is a better shopping experience in the men's grooming section anyway. I find that the section in the galleria a bit cramped and high-pressure sales.

I went to the galleria one saturday and was accosted by 3 overly made-up 40year old Texas bleach blondes and two overly effeminate asian men. :scared:

I definitely prefer the galleria Nordstrom for thier shoes and dress clothes sections, though.

The lady at the Frisco nordstrom is really nice and seems to know what she is talking about when it comes to colognes. The short older one with dark hair, not any of those young girls.

Top Bottom