What's new

Taylor of old bonds street

personally, while there are some creams that are better performing they are all pretty good. I liked cedarwood, rose, aloe vera and grapefruit from memory. I wrote a thread detailing my reviews and experiences if you are curious. I tend to care more about scent so I really just talk about what it smells like to me.

Hey Sydney. Nice review on the TOBS flavors. I got the Grapefruit just for something different, I like and trying not to eat this stuff, anyway it is a nice introduction to the products. I'm on a quest to find the cream that reminds me of my uncles barber shop back in the day. The Cremo Amber comes close but not that close. Any suggestions?
Regards
House Boy

Hey Sydney. Nice review on the TOBS flavors. I got the Grapefruit just for something different, I like and trying not to eat this stuff, anyway it is a nice introduction to the products. I'm on a quest to find the cream that reminds me of my uncles barber shop back in the day. The Cremo Amber comes close but not that close. Any suggestions?
Regards
House Boy
Thanks for the kind words! Honestly, I've still got no idea what barbershop means in terms of scent. I don't think I've ever used a 'barbershop' scent as it is known in USA. Probably better off asking someone a bit more knowledgable, unfortunately I just don't know anything about them.

I just got a tub of Jermyn Street and I'm super impressed with the scent/cream. The scent is really nice... it reminds me of something? Maybe a high end resort or some candle I smelled in an upscale boutique or something? Very mellow in the best way. I was torn between Jermyn Street, Grapefruit, and Tobacco Leaf and it looks like there isn't a bad choice to be honest.

I tried a sample of the Eton College and thought it was great. I'd like to try the Tobacco Leaf next but plan to get a jar of the Eaton at some point.

My TOBS recommendations.

FALL/WINTER:
- Sandalwood
- Mr. Taylor

SPRING/SUMMER:
- Rose
- Eton College
- Shaving Shop
- Lime Zest

Shaved today with TOBS sandalwood hard shave soap and the aftershave gel.
Outstanding!!

proxy.php

Top Bottom