What's new

Taylor of Old Bond Street Coconut = Delicious!

I just received a tub of TOBS Coconut in the mail. I haven't shaved with it yet, but it smells like coconut baked goods. It smells totally different than Trumpers Coconut. TOBS might be more interesting to me than the latter's raw coconut smell. And compared to my previous tub of TOBS Natural, Coconut looks drier, feels heavier and seems like it will be a thicker consistency. Man, I want to eat this tub. It smells like a macaroon and not soap.

I've used them both for a few years. And while I prefer the scent of the TOBS Coconut, IMO, the Trumpers Coconut outperforms TOBS very significantly. Trumpers Coconut is one of my top 5 all time creams.

Craig

The coconutis fantastic, and is my 2nd favorite Tobs cream, only to be outshined by the grapefruit. The grapefruit is definitely my favorite cream by far.

I've used them both for a few years. And while I prefer the scent of the TOBS Coconut, IMO, the Trumpers Coconut outperforms TOBS very significantly. Trumpers Coconut is one of my top 5 all time creams.

Ditto that.

I've found TOBS to be a very good value cream, solid performance especially for the money. But not top tier.

The coconutis fantastic, and is my 2nd favorite Tobs cream, only to be outshined by the grapefruit. The grapefruit is definitely my favorite cream by far.
The grapefruit is tremendous, A very clean fresh scent, perfect for the warmer weather approaching. If you like both coconut and the grapefruit, you should definitely try the almond.. all three appear regularly in my rotation

The coconut is the only tobs that i just could not get on with, smells amazing but the lather seemed weaker than the other tobs creams

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I have yet to try the Coconut, though admittedly when I read "Man, I want to eat this tub", it confirmed that I'll probably avoid shaving with my favorite food product. I do love the TOBS Peppermint. Though it is in the "food" category, it doesn't make me hungry.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I got a sample of it and like the scent. Seeing Don likes coconut & sandalwood I may try mixing it to see what all the noise is about.

My favorite TOBS scent. The Coconut also seems to have better performance and not dry out the skin as much as some of the other scents, i.e. Sandalwood and Lemon/Lime.

Eric

Looking forward to trying this out one day! Glad to know it smells more like baked goods than raw coconut! Always thought a shaving soap or cream that smelled like my Trader Joe's coconut greek yogurt would be a treat, haha

Top Bottom