What's new

Tatara (Portugal) and Yaqi (Australia) shipping time to US

Ordered from both on 11/24 and latest tracking updates are from 12/1. Anyone that ordered from either to the US can you say how long it took? 1 month? 2 months? Thanks.

I ordered from Tatara in late October and still have not received anything. Latest tracking info says 12/3 with no further updates. I am glad you posted this and hope we both get our orders eventually! I guess they are coming by ship?

Wow you’ve waiting a month longer than me. Hope they aren’t having problems since i bought both razors they sell. Can’t remember if i used PayPal, but now i hope i did if there are problems.

Received my Yaqi order Friday Dec. 18th. I received an email saying it was delivered before i even knew it was in the US. Hopefully the Tatara order is not far behind.

Just checking back to see if anyone that ordered tatara received their order yet. I’m still waiting. Emailed them last week and they said due to covid and holidays it is normal to take this long.

I bought a Tatara razor about 6 months ago and if I remember right it took about 3-4 weeks to get here (the US) and there were no updates on its journey. I bet it's just taking a while because of the pandemic and all the additional holiday shipping. Hopefully it arrives soon.

I suspect customs may be the culprit. I placed two orders 11 days apart. One was October 15 and the other was October 26. Tracking wasn’t updated until December 26 and both delivered today. They were sent through the German post office and USPS.

Finally saw an update today saying “arrived at sorting facility” when i got home it was delivered.

One gripe is the cardboard sleeve that I’m assuming the cork tray the razor in would not slide out and I had to tear the cardboard off of it. I’m OCD about retaining factory packaging like this, so is there a trick to getting the cork tray out without destroying the outer cardboard cover? I have a second razor and would like to keep the packaging intact. Nice looking razor and can’t wait to try it out in the new year!!!

Any thoughts on carefully removing the sleeve from the cork tray so as to not damage it? I can’t believe I’m the only one this happened to.

Top Bottom