What's new

Tatara Masamune Open Comp ( Matte edition )

Shave #3 today and more of the same. I really do think the angle I use is correct...but the razor just doesn't glide as well as others I own. Still the best BBS shave without irritation of any razor I own, so this one is here to stay even if I don't love the way it "runs" over my face.
I think you might be using too much pressure. I noticed some drag with my Blackbird when I first got it. I eased up on the pressure and never noticed it again.

I think you might be using too much pressure. I noticed some drag with my Blackbird when I first got it. I eased up on the pressure and never noticed it again.
I can assure you I don't apply too much pressure. Given the sharpness of the blades I was using, I was VERY careful to go easy on pressure. I am half tempted to polish the one I have...but am too chicken to ever try.

4th shave and my final entry here as there is little left to say. One thing I did notice is that this razor, unlike any I have ever used does not seem to shave different at all depending on the blade. 3 blades used so far and the shave and end result have been identical.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom