What's new

Target is priced right

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
You guys were-- once again-- correct about Target. I was in there today and picked up some Proraso crema liquida for a very reasonable $12.99. Although I have a nearly full tub of the pre/post, I couldn't resist picking up a backup for only $7.99. I should be set until 2012, at least.
I never enjoyed Proraso's shave cream, but they were well stocked at an amazing $5.99- almost makes me wish I liked the stuff.

The catch was they don't carry the a/s splash, which was the only product I was really interested in getting. All in all, it's refreshing to see a large chain carry some niche market products.:thumbup1:

I just got back from Target. They had everything, including the foam can. The only thing missing was the A/S splash. Also, they were having the 10% off sale.

roughrider said:
I just got back from Target. They had everything, including the foam can. The only thing missing was the A/S splash. Also, they were having the 10% off sale.
Hi RR,
It's surprising that they are having a sale already. Perhaps they are not moving the goods as quickly as their corporate gurus demand? Hope that it does not portend ill for this good, basic range at retail.

Scotto, I'm surprised that your Target doesn't have to goods yet. The Target here in Saratoga has the Proraso, Sharps, etc..

Regards,
Robert

guenron said:
Hi RR,
It's surprising that they are having a sale already. Perhaps they are not moving the goods as quickly as their corporate gurus demand? Hope that it does not portend ill for this good, basic range at retail.

Ron, I think their main problem is they put it in the spa section. I'm sure the sales would pick up if they displayed the Proraso products in the shaving section with the rest of the shaving products. If they decide to discontinue it and put it on clearance, be sure to clean them out and stock up your stash. :thumbup1:

I think that it is selling well in my neck of the woods. Every time I go to Target, I swing through the area that it is shelved in and have noticed on several different occasions that the A/S and pre/post seem to be moving well.

Scotto,

The Target at Atlantic Ave and Flatbush has Proraso Pre/Post, AS cream, green tube shaving cream, soap, and canned goo. It's in the Spa section, not the Gillette/Schick shaving aisle.

That was almost two weeks and I totally stocked up!

Up here in the Hudson Valley I still haven't seen it around. Last time I was there, the spa section was being re-done, though. Perhaps that bodes well.

Gents,

here in hagerstown,Md, every time i swing past to check out the stash, most of the items are sold out. no sign of a sale as yet either.

I guess ron stopped by and totally filled up his stash!

Marty

htownmmm said:
Gents,

here in hagerstown,Md, every time i swing past to check out the stash, most of the items are sold out. no sign of a sale as yet either.

I guess ron stopped by and totally filled up his stash!

Marty
Marty,
We ship from OK!:001_smile

Top Bottom