What's new

Tapatalk

Tapatalk is not compatible with modern Website upgrades - what is your experience with Tapatalk?

• I use Tapatalk exclusively on B&B, I need it.

• I use the Mobile Website on B&B, I don't need it.

• I use both the Mobile site and Tapatalk but prefer Tapatalk

• I use both the Mobile site and Tapatalk but prefer the Mobile site

• I don't use Tapatalk

Results are only viewable after voting.
So is tapatalk officially no longer working with B&B? The app won't let me log in using my username and password but I have no problems logging in with the same credentials on my desktop browser today?
IMG_3350.PNG

• Love
Reactions: Anu
Correct. Per the stickied thread, it was disconnected yesterday -

48EAAB60-8292-4085-A946-15DF9AD0EBF4.jpeg
Not that I’m aware of, no. I’m also not exiting. I’m coming back to the same tab, and I have to log in again.

Edit: I also don’t love that putting a picture in a post shoves it to the top like this, when my cursor was below the text.

View attachment 1354059Not that I’m aware of, no. I’m also not exiting. I’m coming back to the same tab, and I have to log in again.

Edit: I also don’t love that putting a picture in a post shoves it to the top like this, when my cursor was below the text.
I’m not sure about the cookie issue, but the picture insertion issue is definitely an annoyance, and we’re working on it.

That's odd. Is that Chrome or Chromium based ? Try some other browsers to see if you can get different results.
It was Firefox and a couple of Chromium based browsers, mostly without the Google junk. Also tried Google Chrome with the same effect.

I am a big proponent of Tapatalk as it allows me to subscribe to all my favorite forums and get alerts on my phone. Would love to see this integrated back for the site. Pretty Please!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I am a big proponent of Tapatalk as it allows me to subscribe to all my favorite forums and get alerts on my phone. Would love to see this integrated back for the site. Pretty Please!
If tapatalk upgraded their out of date platform so that it was compatible, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
I'm sorry, but it's tapatalk you need to talk to, not B&B.

Top Bottom