What's new

Tallow + Steel Rainforest

It was one of my greatest experience (protection and smell). Is there something planned or already existing that replaces it ?

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Unless its dark II
This thread had me excited because i hadn't heard of rainforest

Ryan says they use some rare, and often difficult-to-get essential oils. For the latest Japanese release (Yakushima), he said he couldn't do a re-run because the EO's were completely out of stock in Japan ;((

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Ryan says they use some rare, and often difficult-to-get essential oils. For the latest Japanese release (Yakushima), he said he couldn't do a re-run because the EO's were completely out of stock in Japan ;((
I missed this one by a hair. Is this whats being referred to as "rainforest" or was there another limited edition?
Sicily is my favorite of the in stock line

Rainforest and Yakushima were both two different limited edition releases. T&S released Rainforest exclusively for one of the Canadian wet-shaving forums or facebook groups, if I'm not mistaken. Yakushima was another limited edition sold on their website. Whoever didn't either those, myself included, lost a lot! Great scent and elite performance.

I ordered it from France directly from T+S at that time. I confirm top notch performances....(smell, protection....). I still have the AS lotion

Maybe, it will give the opportunity for others to ask for their favorite (rainforest for me :) )

Ryan from Tallow & Steel is active on one of the other shaving forums and he has said in the past that they are considering re-releases of the original scents, including Rainforest if I recall correctly. Maybe something to keep an eye on in 2020.

Rainforst is a great scent! The closest thing would be their Classic which is also sadly discontinued:( a very complex citrus forward scent, although some others might be in the ballpark, finding a match would be darn near impossible.

You may have some luck finding a tub on the BST and if you are adiment im sure you could obtain another tub of Rainforst.

Top Bottom