What's new

Tallow & Steel has a Orangeilla (Orange/Vanilla) LE soap at West Coast Shaving

Ok, so I'm really surprised that this one is still in stock. It's a limited edition soap and aftershave with a orange vanilla scent.

Those that are turned away by the complex Tallow & Steel scents might really like this one.

Not much in terms of advertising for this one so I figured I'd mention it in case you guys haven't seen it yet.

WCS Description

So how does Orangeilla smell? Like you filled a swimming pool with melted creamsicles and began swimming laps. Creamy, dreamy, sweet orange will take your warm weather shave to the next level or use it year 'round when you need a little pick-me-up.

Personally I'm not into foodie products.

I'm not really into the food scents either but I ordered it. I think the combination of orange and vanilla should be nice, especially here in Arizona where the weather is a little warmer.

Ok, so I'm really surprised that this one is still in stock. It's a limited edition soap and aftershave with a orange vanilla scent.

Those that are turned away by the complex Tallow & Steel scents might really like this one.

Not much in terms of advertising for this one so I figured I'd mention it in case you guys haven't seen it yet.
Yeah, the creamsicle description turned me off REAL fast. I can't imagine ever reaching for something with that scent. Besides, Tallow & Steel will be re-releasing Dark later this month!

Top Bottom