What's new

Tallow Soaps with Tobacco scent

I don't get any tobacco from Tabac. It's a very linear peppery soapy rose when wet and in use, or just strong carnations when completely dry puck (especially when new).

I bought some Jeeves of Hudson Street Tobacco Bay Leaf shave soap from a local retailer in KC on Saturday and tried it out yesterday and man, this stuff is amazing. I am mostly drawn to leathery, smokey, tobacco scents when it comes to soaps, aftershaves, and EDT's and absolutely loves this. It is a tallow based soap from a Missouri artisan, whom is also a veteran.

I can't speak enough about the scent and quality of this soap and aftershave and if you love the tobacco scents, this should be right up your alley.
I am getting quite a shopping list. Looks like I will be more than happy with my new tobacco rotation!!! Thanks to all who have replied and please keep the suggestions coming. I hope this list will be helpful to others and I will check out each one that is listed. I realize that some on the list I have seen but not tried because I did not recognize the type of soap by its name, for example Gentleman and Sherlock made me think of other things like Sandalwood and Barbershop. glad to know I can try all of these!

Top Bottom