What's new

Tallow and Steel is bringing back Classic scent

... and it will be named Classic II, a limited edition also. Classic was one of their first LE scents. There aren't many reviews about the scent but some say that it is amongst the best scents T & S has released since the inception of the brand. Ryan listed the scent notes as follows: Bergamot (60%), Lavender (7.5%), Rosemary (7%), Guaiacwood (6.5%), Vetiver (5%), Patchouli (5%), Geranium (5%), Star Anise (4%).

If you've tried it, please let us know how you liked the scent.

One of their originals from 2016 returning thankfully unchanged. An elegant essential oil profile and an absolute favorite scent in one of the top bases made today. I can’t believe it hasn’t sold out yet.

Yes I did, it is a nice cent, complex scent where fresh citrucy bergomant blends quite well with floral notes of lavender and rosemary as well as some spicy notes which I have no idea where they come from.
I tried it out this morning and I am already thinking of grabbing some more. It is a truly unique scent profile for me and everyone in my family that had to smell it. I am really enjoy the light spicy notes that come through at the end (I was calling it a peppery note but I am by no means a scentologist ). I also picked up Madagascar and West Indies and those scents are on another level as well. All 3 family members have picked a different favorite out of the trio which is a statement to the distinctive qualities of each scent.

I agree with you hundred percent when you say each scent has its own "distinctive quality" of its own. T&S scents may not be the most universally-liked scents in the wet-shaving sphere but they are very unique in their own way, they are quite unique with depth and character.

I'm also surprised that Classic Two has not sold out yet. For me the performance is at the very top and scent is just as pleasant as Rainforest or their Japanese offerings.

Top Bottom