What's new

Tall guys

I assume I'm not the only member that has trouble finding their sizes. I'm 6'4" and wear a 17.5 x 37 shirt and a 36" inseam. I detest certain outdoor catalogs that never have my sizes. When they do, often the selection is limited.
LL Bean has long been a favorite source, but most of their pants only go to 34". Also, a lot of "Tall" sized shirts are still too short in the sleeves.
Its getting better as more vendors offer better selections for tall guys. Its a little easier for someone who is hefty and tall...but being tall and slender can be a PITA when it comes to shopping!

I hear you - I wear a 17.5 x 36/37 (depending on the brand) shirt, and I often find that the sleeves are too short. I also have a problem with shirts being too short and coming untucked - I'm about 6'3", and my inseam is only 32."

20" X 37" and a 54" chest here. 3XLT; just try finding THAT on the rack!

Pants are 44" X 32", so them I can find now, in the "Big & Tall" section. When my waist was still 42" it was almost impossible to find pants; regular sizes stop at 40" waists most of the time and B&T start at 44"!

Usually, if there even was a pair of jeans on the rack in 42 X 32 . . . there'd only be ONE.

I've had pretty good luck with CasualMaleXL and KingSizeDirect online, but sometimes it's a drag not being able to actually try stuff on or feel the fabric first. Dillard's, locally, has a great B&T dept., though---selection's a bit limited, but it's quality stuff. Their house brand, Roundtree & Yorke, is really good.

NANP™

Top Bottom