What's new

Talk Me Off the Ledge (20% off Simpsons)

Well same thing here, because of this thread : Simpsons brush on the way and because Im in Canada it's a flat rate of 10$ what ever I add so had to put some soaps in the cart....

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
I’m happy to see all these Simpson brushes selling right now. The company is he of the old school legends and needs ongoing support so that we don’t lose another great brush maker. I will continue buying from them in the future as I want future generations to be able to enjoy their products as well.

Simpsons are great. I've had 8 Simpsons and 3 Rooneys (and others) with no complaints. But bear in mind that once you venture into 2-band territory (Rudy Shavemac or Thaters), you may have a hard time using another 3-band.

Just keep in mind you have to enter 'Simpsons20' in the discount box in order to get the discount - not automatic.

Mine didn't and this is what I received from Abraham at WCS:
Abraham replied
Jul 14, 11:25am​
hey John,

Thanks so much for your email. There was a coupons code of Simpsons20 you had to use at check out. It's on the main banner and top banner of the site. I would be happy to refund you 20% of your simpsons shaving brush purchase.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know. Hope you have a great day.

How would you rate my reply?
Great Okay Not Good

Best Regards,
Abraham

www.westcoastshaving.com

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Call Us: (877) 710-6037

West Coast Shaving
3873 Schaefer Ave. Suite H
Chino, CA 91710

I've got a couple synthetic brushes, one from Stirling and the other from WW, I can't say I'm impressed. Are the Simpson's synthetics better performing? If so which is better fibre or bristle?

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
I've got a couple synthetic brushes, one from Stirling and the other from WW, I can't say I'm impressed. Are the Simpson's synthetics better performing? If so which is better fibre or bristle?

I have a Simpson’s Chubby 2 Synthetic ordered. Once it arrives I’ll let you know what I think. I am in a similar boat, I have tried numerous synthetics and been instantly bored of most of them.

3FD83E98-A7E5-4029-A28B-9BCDCF3F2277.jpeg

First run with the new brush you all forced me to buy. 😄

I’m liking it quite a bit, and it passes the MWF test so the rest should be no problem!

What is so great about the Simpson brushes? For the Sub $100 price, you can get a nice custom brush from Mr. Vey, and a host of other quality brushes.
And while I have bought quite a few, I can't see what the hype is about a $140 and up mass produced brush..

Top Bottom