What's new

Talcum powder... ***?

Yardley talc for men has pretty good longevity for scent. Fairly cheap too. I can smell it hours later.

Imperial Leather isn't bad either.

I just bought some Yardley to try out. It’s fine. I am going to order a few more before it’s too late. I haven’t tried Imperial Leather yet, but will put it on my list.

Class Action Lawyers have driven many manufacturers to tout versions that proudly display "contains NO talc".
There are some still out there, but you have to look specifically.
This is crazy, “Cary!”

Where was I when all this TALC hubbub kicked up? Under a rock? 🤔

I just found out about it when I got my annual catalog from “Caswell-Massey” and noticed they no longer featured them.

Damn shame. A fine product from C-W. Just talc and fragrance. 😕

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
“Talc for men?”

Dont they sell just by FRAGRANCE, say, like lavender? 🤔

If you sell Lavender Talc, some men won't buy it.
If you sell Lavender Talc for men, they will.
Same thing with certain colors.
If you are confident and secure in your masculinity, it doesn't matter, but not all men are.

Does it need to be a certain smell?? Given the location you apply it. I’ve personally never considered it a issue just performance.
Talc real talc is for men not women what most makers are selling is corn starch do you talc and ovarian cancer.
If what you need is solid performance check out Anti Monkey Butt Power. Real talc with calamine it works great even if it’s s little pink from the calamine your not coated pink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't use talcum powder, but FWIW Proraso seems to be the preferred choice by many. AFAIK, Pinaud Clubman is also popular.
Yeah, ended up getting a small bottle of Clubman.

Maybe not TOP notch quality, but that scent! 🥰

BTW, since when does “Proraso” make talc? 😳

Gotta check that out! 🧐

Does it need to be a certain smell?? Given the location you apply it. I’ve personally never considered it a issue just performance.
Talc real talc is for men not women what most makers are selling is corn starch do you talc and ovarian cancer.
If what you need is solid performance check out Anti Monkey Butt Power. Real talc with calamine it works great even if it’s s little pink from the calamine your not coated pink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, it’s more for the BODY, something to throw on after a warm shower to give off a LIGHT scent.

For the “jewels,” like most others on here, I use “Gold Bond” (or a cheap knockoff! 😆).

Last edited:
Top Bottom