What's new

Talbot Soaps Trust Unscented - re-PIF

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Well, a big thank you to @pbrmhl for letting me try the Talbot Soaps 'Trust' Unscented soap. I had heard good things about Talbot and was not disappointed in terms of performance. It's a top performer, but I'm finding out that there is no shortage of top-performing soaps these days, the artisans have really dialed it in.

I have decided to re-PIF this fine soap for three reasons.

1. Karma. When I get PIF'd something I like to return the favor, as one should, albeit usually with a different item.

2. I have a lot of soaps in my den at the moment that I love.

3. I realized that these unscented soaps are really a boon for those with very sensitive skin, or those for whom scents can trigger migraine headaches, and I am not one of those. So I thought this particular product would be put to better use by someone else. That's why I'm PIFing this one again, rather than something else.

So, If you'd like in, just put your name in. However, if you really have a hard time with a lot of scents for sensitive skin, or if you find scents can trigger migraines, add the words "sensitive" or "migraines".

If I get no senstives or migraines, I'll pick anyone, however, if, as I suspect, I get a few folks with those afflictions, I will choose the lucky recipient from among them. So it's still worth putting your name in the hat. But this is really aimed at those who need unscented, if I get some takers.

Cheers,

John

proxy.php

Very nice PIF and excellent reasons for doing this PIF, @JCinPA!! Respectfully not in.

(I love scented soaps; most are great, but unfortunately I have to be careful with any almond; some of them irritate my skin, some don't, and, either way, almond agrees with my nose)

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Well, this was unexpected.

First, almost all the posters are not in. What's up with that? ??

Second, I have had nobody who complains of migraines post in here, and yet I've seen them post that scented soaps trigger them. I was hoping to see a few in here, that was my intention.

I'll let it go a couple more days, but at the moment, I don't need the random number generator, I just need to flip a quarter! LOL

If you see any migraine sufferers, point them this way.

Well, this was unexpected.

First, almost all the posters are not in. What's up with that? ??

Second, I have had nobody who complains of migraines post in here, and yet I've seen them post that scented soaps trigger them. I was hoping to see a few in here, that was my intention.

I'll let it go a couple more days, but at the moment, I don't need the random number generator, I just need to flip a quarter! LOL

If you see any migraine sufferers, point them this way.

Well, some of us have a fair amount of stuff already so we'd only be in for something that we've already been jonesin' for. And if we don't have migraines or sensitivities, then rather than getting greedy, we'd defer to someone who needs it more than us. Note that the people who've declined are mostly people who've been around here for a while.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Good point. I would like to find a migraine sufferer to PIF this to. I'll give it a couple more days.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Well, this was easy, only two people in, and one with psoriasis and one with occasional migraines. No need for the random number generator, lemmee just go flip a coin, BRB.

And the lucky man is (drum roll please) Z-2!

I will PM you so I can get your info.

PIF IS CLOSED

Reactions: Z-2

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Holy smoke! Z-2 is in Bulgaria, my very, very bad, I should have specified U.S. addresses only. I'm in the process of investigating shipping to Italy and it's crazy expensive. @fast shaver if you are in the U.S. please send your address. If you're overseas, also, the PIF is reopened.

U.S. Addresses only. My apologies for that oversight, that was careless of me.

Top Bottom