What's new

Taking de-shaving to a whole other level

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I'm thinking about taking old fashioned de-shaving to a whole other level. I'll call it extreme shaving. I think I will climb Devil's Head in Colorado specifically to shave on top of it over winter break. :w00t:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I'm thinking about taking old fashioned de-shaving to a whole other level. I'll call it extreme shaving. I think I will climb Devil's Head in Colorado specifically to shave on top of it over winter break. :w00t:
Wow! Be careful and post some pics

Kindly,
Adam

"de-shaving"! Really?!!! That means un-shaving, or to remove shaving!!! :scared: :facep:

DE shaving please!

I'm sorry, this was the first thread I came to this morning and I haven't had my coffee yet! :w00t:

Now I'm going to go and actually read what you posted, and hope that I haven't offended anyone.

Good morning all!

Merry Christmas!!!

:thumbup:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
That's what you millennials call extreme these days? Shaving on top of a hill? Why, back in the day we used to shave with a straight razor while skiing down that little mound, with a beer in our free hand.

If you were really serious...you would shave while rappelling Aussie Style...with a straight razor!

$Aussie Style.jpg$Straight.jpg

Don't forget your Aftershave!

$Home Alone.JPG

You gotta use the snow for lathering and rinsing. I recommend going full cold. Cryogen shave soap and aftershave.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
That's what you millennials call extreme these days? Shaving on top of a hill? Why, back in the day we used to shave with a straight razor while skiing down that little mound, with a beer in our free hand.

I'm a baby boomer. :w00t: Snaps and hot Chocolate was my drink of choice for that back in the day!

I thought he was talking about shaving The Devil's head. That sounded pretty extreme. How do you get around the horns?
$Devil.jpg

Top Bottom