What's new

Taconic Excalibur Aftershave - Review

Came across Taconic Excalibur Aftershave, haven't heard anything about it. Nice light scent, woodsy, maybe some sandalwood, a bit of menthol. No alcohol, figured I'd give it a spin.
Typically, post shave I will use an alum block, and sometimes follow with Witch Hazel and then Jack Black Balm, or LT Vanishing Cream or go from alum, skip WH and use the others. I never used an aftershave splash. Sometimes find Jack Black a little sticky, and LT has strong menthol scent. TE has Aloe, witch Hazel, glycerin, menthol, and other ingredients, so I figured I could just use it after alum and replace the others.

Results, I like it. Very light scent, absorbs quickly into skin. It soothes any irritation or any burn. My face feels soft and no stickiness. Glad I bought it.
Has anyone else tried this stuff?

M

Member 113878

Tried that today.
Nice scent, but felt some tingling one the face with a slight redness after application.
Went away after about 10 minutes.
Should I discontinue use?

Thanks.

Tried that today.
Nice scent, but felt some tingling one the face with a slight redness after application.
Went away after about 10 minutes.
Should I discontinue use?

Thanks.
I haven't had that reaction. Maybe your skin was very irritated and an ingredient irritated the area. Try before shaving and see if it still occurs, if it does happen again, then probably should discontinue.

M

Member 113878

Tried your suggestion today, and had some reaction on my skin, unfortunately...

Top Bottom