What's new

Tabactober 2022

Here's yesterday, todays, and the rest of octobers shaves. I've been looking forward to October for a while, I love the scent of tabac 👌

IMG20221002102019.jpg

lasta

Blade Biter
Tabactober first, the Unfoiling!
This is for the most part going to be my setup for the month. I'll rotate the brush, and perhaps swap to my Lupo 95 OC at some point, but I intend to give myself a very consistent Tabactober run this year.
Always love the scent of Tabac on first removing the foil. It's kinda like "This is what shaving is supposed to smell like".
Nothing like fresh Tabac!

Though, my mashed stick still smells strong after 3 years!

Day 2
Tabactober GRUME and SWS

PXL_20221002_140006047.PORTRAIT.jpg

Rockwell 6S, plate 4
Asra platinum (2)
Stirling finest badger
Tallowbac

Hey Guys
The temperature got down in the 50's (F) last night so a warm shower, brush and lather was in order. I still soak the head of the razor in ice water for a cooling contrast. I appreciate a new blade after going 29 shaves with the last one.

Today I rode the cap for the 1st pass and rode the guard for the 2nd and 3rd pass. Tomorrow I am going to switch the order to see what happens.

@Balin just gave me a new word! The shave was "Spectabacular"!

Timeless SS OC/Bic Chrome Platinum
Tabac soap
Floid aftershave
Rudy Vey brush

Shaved and then got started on yard work before the temperature started rising. It's been awhile since I've used Tabac and it's just as good as I remembered. Looking forward to using this month for Tabactober.

20221002_101122.jpg

Top Bottom