What's new

Tabactober 2020

It's time! :w00t:

I don't have the discipline to 3017 a soap, but I can use one for a month. In my quest to actually use up the soaps I have, that's my M.O. - one month, one soap - and October is for Tabac.

If you want to join me, just post here (or don't). Even if you just want to use Tabac in October rather than for October, feel free to add a SOTD post. All uses of Tabac products qualify, whether that's shave soap, bath soap, EDT, mouthwash, car air freshener or pet shampoo.

I'm posting this now so that you'll be able to order some Tabac and receive it in time, or let your Tabac "air out" before use (if that's your thing, though it seems a waste), or grate it and soak it in some aftershave (preferably Tabac aftershave) in preparation for the month. Heck, you might do all three. Whatever the case, I'll see you in October!

As I did with the Arko August thread, I'm going to organize participants based on how much they plan to use Tabac during the month. The categories will be fluid and I reserve the right to rename categories or create new ones as whimsy strikes.

I'll start the list in the next post. Feel free to self-select, or just post your intended usage level and I can maintain the list.

Let's do this!

:badger:

Tabac 2020 Participants List

Tabac Attack (all Tabac, all Tabactober)
FoolishMortal

Tabac with some slack (some Tabac, sometimes)

Tabac is wack (no Tabac, no way)

Tabac on the rack (maybe?)

Finishing up a sample of Stirling and then I'll drop a brand new puck in my old spice mug and 3017 it, so I'm in. I'll be using Tabac all October and well beyond. I haven't 3017'd a puck of tabac in a long time. Looking forward to it.

And we're off...

FoolishMortal
PhilC

BudgetShaverGuy
Tomo
Billy T.
haggis

Tabac attack with an OC for OCtober. Mine will almost be a fixed four and may end up that way. We shall see.

BOSC;AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;WISE;CoA;SASA;FOCS Fiend

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Tabac with some slack for me. I use the bowl soap, stick soap, eau de cologne shower gel, and deodorant stick.

@FoolishMortal - your timing is perfect my friend! I just picked these up today:

F015C036-AF82-42A4-84E2-41837E55A083.jpeg

so I’m in!

And as I’ll be working my way through the GoodfellasSmile soaps I just received as well, that makes me:

Tabac with some slack! 😁

FoolishMortal
PhilC
Brian C.
sdimartino
Emily666
SpannerX

BudgetShaverGuy
Tomo
Billy T.
haggis
EclipseRedRing
Ravenonrock
samhain666
Chard52142
RanTan the Cool

Top Bottom